Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Perfect Videos for the Week of Thanksgiving!!!

 
I was over at Heathers Heart reading and she posted these and I just had to pass them along to my readers.  These are hilarious!!!  Perfect fun for the last week of school before the break. We have 2 more days!!!  I hope all of you enjoy this week with your class.  My wonderful assistant is out and my student teacher is doing her in charge week but I know I will survive!!! 
I know I am very thankful for my job and the wonderful kids I get to teach and touch the lives of each week.  They are all truly special.  Be thankful for the lives you touch.  Working in the inner city has taught me so much.  Preschoolers are so special.  I feel blessed to have such an important and fun job!  I am also thanksful for all of you that read my blog.  I am up to 7000+ hits and I am so happy.  I have worked hard geting htis going and I  hope it is enjoyable for you and helpful to you too!  Thanks and keep on reading!  Subscribe on the right hand sid of your screen and everytime I make a new post it will be sent to you!  I need subscribers and followers!!!
Hope you enjoy the Thanksgiving videos!!  I loved them!  Worth a good laugh!
 
 
I Will Survive!
 
 
 
You Can't Gobble Me!