Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 11, 2013

I am now on Teachers Pay Teachers!!!

I am finally starting a store on TpT after a long winter of research on the types of activities I wanted to create for preschool teachers!  I am not too far along but you have to start somewhere.  I am posting my first game for cheap!!!  I want to create things that are instant learning centers.  My goal is to have things that you can laminate and use right away!  I hope you enjoy my first one!  I have many students who love the counting clip games that my friend over at Creating and Teaching makes but I have so many students that they are too hard for still.  I wanted the same type of game but easier so that my youngest students could practice with clothes pins and counting too, even if they could not recognize the number.  I switched around that idea so that they could participate too.  I hope you can use it in your classroom too!