Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 25, 2012

An App for Pete!



Finally they came out with an app for Pete!!  I stumbled upon this as I was seraching for apps to review for appSmitten.  I was so excited.  I tried it with my two 4 year old twin girls and it was a hit right away!  Pete is rockin in his school shoes and you can help him find things in hidden pictures.  It reminds me of a very simple version of Where's Waldo but for preschoolers.  It is great because Eric Litwin the narrator for the game and is awesome.  If you have not gotten his books yet you must do so!    Preschool is so much better with Pete!  Here is the link:
Pete the Cat App
I also recommend heading over to my Pinterest boards.  I have tons of free printables for Pete and great ideas for your preschool room!  Here is my link: