Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Don't Miss This Great ECE Pinterest Party!

A Pinterest Linky Party Just for ECE Educators!  This is one of the neatest ideas yet!  Debbie Clement at Rainbows Within Reach has a link on her blog to see other teachers pinterest pages.  This way if you are not a big hunter/gatherer on Pinterest, you can still take advantage of all o f the great teacher boards!  Better yet it,it is special to early childhood educators.  When I linked up there were 157 teachers who had provided their links!  This is a wonderful resource and if you have not yet seen it click above and try some of the links out!  I am slow to find out about some of these things, so I am #157 on the list.  There you can link to see my pins on Pinterest!  I think this is one of the best ways to find great blogs too so hurry up!  What are you waiting for!  Link up!