Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 4, 2014

BIG Sale at my TPT Store!

Head over to TeachersPayTeachers today!  We are having a huge sale and now is the time to save!  All of my products are 10% off!  Most of my stuff is already pretty inexpensive so you will be able to buy a bunch!
I have made many cool things for your preschool and kindergarten classrooms.  I know you will love them!  Most of my products turn into a center or activity for a few children to do together and they only need cut out and laminated!  There are many fun things to do.  Many activities will help teach following directions in a fun way too!  Your students will want to head to these centers and want to get started right away!  Photo find would be perfect for the first week of school and all of the play dough mats are awesome.  I am having a hard time deciding which ones to begin my year with!
Grab a few new things and get your year started right! I would love some feedback too.  I want to hear how they worked for you and any suggestions you may have!  So go on and get started!  Time to get planning!