Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My First Halloween Freebie


Okay, I am working on creating my own learning games and materials to begin selling it on teacherspayteachers.com.  I am not quite there yet, but I wanted everyone to print and enjoy this math game.  I have been using this format with a few of the kids in my class and some really love this format.  We use clothes pin clips and have the child clip how many objects they see on the card.  After they are finished we talk and assess together how many card we get correct.  It is a fun and fast game for kids working on counting.  Try it and see what your kids think!  It is great for early kindergartners too!
Here is the file for you to download and try.  I would love feedback.  Just have your students count how many things are hiding in trees.